About The O-Shot
The only ingredient of the O-shot is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) extracted from the blood of the very person getting the treatment. A person who gets the O-shot treatment will have PRP injected near the clitoris and near the entrance of the vagina. Platelet-rich plasma is widely touted for its rejuvenating properties. It starts to stimulate the growth or regeneration of nerve cells and blood vessels in the clitoris and G-spot. The end result is increased sensation in these areas, which makes for increased pleasure and orgasms.
What to Expect During the Procedure
Getting the O-shot is a simple, painless, nonsurgical procedure that only takes a few minutes. Here is what a person should expect when they go in for their appointment:
- The doctor will make sure that their patient is well-hydrated before they draw blood.
- They will proceed to apply topical numbing cream to the genitals, specifically at the site of the two injections.
- As they wait for the numbing cream to take effect, the doctor will draw the patient’s blood.
- Once the genital area is numb, the doctor will inject the patient with a local anesthetic.
- As they wait for the anesthetic to kick in, the doctor will extract platelet-rich plasma from the patient’s blood using a medical centrifuge.
- By this time, the clitoris and vagina will be completely without sensation. The doctor will inject the PRP near both of the areas described above.
- It is just that simple! The anesthetic should take a few hours to wear off. The doctor will direct the patient to avoid sex for about three days. You may experience a little discomfort when they urinate, but this should clear up in about 24 hours after the procedure.
Some people start to experience increased sensation and sex drive almost immediately. Once the injection sites heal from the pinpricks of the injections, the person will enjoy heightened, more intense pleasure. The effects of the injection should last anywhere from four months to a year, depending on how quickly the cells die or stop regenerating.